Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce
Established in 1969, the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association of some 220 businesses that operate within northern Gold Coast and Logan regions, in an area roughly bounded Beenleigh, Jacobs Well, Waterford and Pimpama.
As an advocate for issues that will generally assist business and/or impact upon the region, the Chamber represents a strong voice of commerce and works with a range of organisations, and at all levels of government to achieve for the region.
To facilitate this large and vibrant business network, a range of events are held throughout the year, including monthly business breakfasts, and annual business and social functions that inform, and provide a showcase for business. Check the Chamber's own calendar for the next events.
Benefits of Membership
• You will have access to one of the largest Member contact bases in South East Queensland
• Opportunities for networking with like-minded business people, in an expanding environment
• Keep up-to-date with what's happening in your local community
• Promote/build the image of your business
• Learn about others' business, and services available to you
• Access to local, state and federal representatives
• Complementary, differentiated listing in Business Directory
• Have a bit of fun - doing business needn't be all hard work!
• Russell Leneham - President (Quinn & Scattini Lawyers)
• Neil Sanderson - Vice President (Monument Constructions)
• Dionne Massouras - Treasurer (Logan Community Banks)
Kerry Armstrong (LJH Commercial)
Leath Hagstrom (Beenleigh Yatala Motor Inn)
Rodney Hammel (Beenleigh Sports Club)
Mark Osmond (Raine & Horne Beenleigh)
Anjanette Pieper (Luv-A-Coffee Beenleigh)
Travis Polomski (Gassman Development Perspectives)
Michael Rose (Contemporary Marble & Granite)
Greg Seymour (Storage King Beenleigh & Kingstron)
Cheryl Taylor, Beenleigh Region Industry Training Network
Executive Officer: Lindsey Hamilton